That’s the reason why React Native has gained such massive popularity and is being adopted by some of the biggest names including Airbnb and Netflix. If you are not yet looking for an expert ReactJS developer for hire, then you probably should ensure the success of your project.
React Native was started as a cross-stage application improvement toolkit, by none other than social media giants, Facebook. It helps front-end developers build highly customized, robust, and responsive applications.
The framework gained its name possibly from how fast it allows your software UI to react to user engagement, thanks to its Hot Reloading properties. The framework today consists of numerous libraries that help businesses push UI’s in with branded iconography and styles, in novel design languages even though the nuances of each platform’s UI elements vary.
Today, businesses hire top React Native developers to code some of the most popular and commercially successful web services known to us. Thus, React Native is the most appropriate for making cutting-edge progressive web applications with local capacities, multi-media-rich content, and real-time dynamic feature components for iOS and Android.
A programming framework is simply a collection of ready-made solutions (libraries) that can be implemented for any custom software development requirement. React Native comes with open-source libraries like Audiobook UI, Tabbar Interaction, Live Templates plugin, and Navigation Animation front-end libraries.
Today’s businesses hire React Native developers to power more than 5% of the top mobile applications and services in use.
– The current version of React Native supports Android 12 and iOS 15.
– Aids with user engagement of child views outside of parent view boundaries on Android
– Improved Bluetooth support on Android
– The Fabric beta project seeks to improve React code rendering and interoperability beyond the iOS and Android mobile platforms.
– Improved JS code optimization, runtime, and faster JS engine communication with Hermes 0.9.0- this means your React apps behave faster than before as their native code counterparts would.
Statistically, React Native has been noted to reduce dev costs by 40-50%, due to its code simplicity, real-time updates, and QA ease. If you hire dedicated React Native developers, then the basic React app can cost you $20000, depending on the hours required to develop, integrate, and test its full feature set.
Complex applications with IoT integrations, multiple APIs, multimedia content hosting, eCommerce modules, etc. can run up costs close to $50000 or more depending on requirement size and scope.
These costs are manageable for businesses compared to the native app development route; where the cost of developing independent native versions for each platform can multiply costs manifolds. That is why businesses Hire React Native developers for economic, cross-platform development.
Thus, besides powering Facebook itself, the open-source framework is also responsible for the front-end engine behind Instagram, Skype, Walmart, Bloomberg, and other web apps.
The average annual salary for React Native developers in the United States is $117,277 a year, as of April 26, 2022. That is approximately $56.38 an hour. The weekly and monthly average salary of a React Native programmer is thus, around $2,255/week and $9,773/month, respectively.
The salary to hire dedicated React Native developers is decided by factors such as:
– Live project handling experience
– Academic certifications and skill-sets learned on-job
– Job title- junior developer/advanced-intermediate developer/expert developer or manager
Junior developers (1-5 years experience) fetch $74,692/yr, advanced engineers (5-10 years) experience earn above $100,000/yr, and senior React Native Engineers earn in the ball-park of $145,999/yr and above per year, in the US.
It may seem that React Native has become the fastest-growing and most used technology in the Mobile App Development Industry for both Android and iOS. But finding and hiring React Native Developers in the USA is not as easy as it may seem. If you don’t know what to look for, then it can become complicated and time-consuming. So, let’s see what aspects you should consider before hiring a React Native developer in the United States.
You are guaranteed time commitment and dedication toward your project only when you choose to go with a professional developer instead of a freelancer. You also get to communicate on your time on your preferred way of communication when you choose to hire a developer from a reputed web application development company.
Let’s dig deep at what else you get when you Hire Dedicated React Native Developers:
– Scalability, reliability, and trust in development.
– Understanding of the business.
– Flexible overall cost.
– Innovative solution provider
– Communicate in a common language.
– International/global presence.
– A dedicated and highly skilled team of developers
– Hire React Native Developer on an Hourly or Monthly Basis- avoid costs of retaining in-house talents on the payroll. Pay only for the productivity you need.
– Daily/weekly/monthly reporting via email- consolidated reports to inform you of project progress, and analytical data to demonstrate your ROI.
– Direct Access to resources- all-time open communications with the talent for rapid feedback
– Flexible office hours depend on timezone- dedicated React Native developers available as per your time zone/productivity hours
– Total source code ownership- You own the source code; change it, and use it as you wish with or without our support in the future.
If you are looking to Hire React Native Developers in USA, then opting HireFullStackDeveloperIndia would be the best as we offer the top in market talents when it comes to React Native.
Have an amazing app idea in mind? Get in touch with us or send Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Allow us to clarify any doubts before you hire Mobile app developers and engage our Mobile App development service:
React Native can help you convert your web projects into cross-platform software that operates on diverse mobile platforms
Third-Party plugins help your business add new features like social media integration, security and authentication, encryption, and other trending technologies.
Of course. React Native’s nifty previews allow us to share previews with you for input on the frontend design and development.
React Native allows us to save money by reusing the codebase for future iterations and new platform adaptations of the software.
Of course. The client has full ownership of the source code so they can take it to any development service they wish to hire if they do not want to continue with us.
You may also like to read: