Market research in the region reveals a preference for the iOS platform, which means the Android market in Jeddah is majorly untapped. Resultantly, Google has launched new user privacy-first compliance rules for applications to make users in not just the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, but across the globe, feel safe online. Therefore, if your business is looking to make a foray into the Android platform with mobile app products, then you need a top Android mobile app development company in Jeddah, that is aware of Google’s new data safety policies to assist you with the requirement.
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia boasts of a highly active and fast-expanding mobile app market. There are at least 27.66 million social media users active via the mobile platform in the KSA; while the total number of mobile internet application users in the KSA runs close to a 33.59million. Currently, Android 11.0 and 10.0 occupy 29.85% and 27.14% market share in the KSA; and, a major reason behind this is that users feel safer on iOS.
Besides the new globally implemented data safety rules, Google is specifically developing a ‘Cloud region’ in Saudi Arabia to offer users a higher standard of privacy-by-design-focused Android ecosystem. This would enable users to experience applications on the Google Play Store without worrying about losing their intellectual property.
So, how will you identify the top mobile app development companies In, Jeddah? Well, as per Google’s data safety rules, there are several checkpoints that a developer must meet for an acceptable deployment on the Play Store. Those same rules can help you identify the most trusted, Google data safety-compliant app developers in Jeddah-
1. Ensure the developer does not hold your source code, or have the means to collect user data post-deployment.
2. Ensure the developer is willing to abide by indelible NDAs that prevent them from sharing your app’ and its users’ intellectual property with third-parties
3. Ensure that you hire mobile app developers who know the highest-standard encryption protocols applicable for in-transit and in-situ data. Your users should also have access to the feature to request the deletion of their app data.
4. If your application does not cater to children then you must hire a developer that can deploy it under Google Play’s Families policies that safeguard children against mature content.
5. Ensure that the app development company/developer is knowledgeable about national and international cyber-security standards and web certifications.
Since, the Google Play Data Safety rules are going into effect globally by July 20, 2022, it is mandatory for any enterprise, not just those in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, to abide by these rules while launching an Android app. The safety rules shall filter out a lot of the spurious applications that spread malcontent or target users for socially engineered attacks, ransomware attacks, etc.
Thus, the lion’s share of the digital culture in KSA, regardless of whether it is eCommerce or social media, or otherwise, is still ripe for the taking. For that, you need to hire Android app developers with the vision to convert the internet penetration in Jeddah and other parts of KSA in favor of your application- Ones who can assuage any data safety concerns that users may feel when downloading your application from the Google Play Store.
So, if you wish to hire a mobile app development provider in Jeddah, you have to ensure that they are compliant-aware of Google’s new data safety rules. Make no mistake, competition is high- there are 28.7million apps available on the Google Play Store for download. The average time spent by a mobile user in KSA on the internet comes close to about 8 hours and 05 minutes. The question is- how much of that time shall they dedicate to your app?
HireFullStackDeveloperIndia provides dedicated offshore mobile application development services to businesses of every scale and domain. If you are wondering how HireFullStackDeveloperIndia can compete with any local top mobile app development company in Jeddah or in-house development team in terms of service quality, then sample this-
1. App developer rates in India are the lowest compared to the rest of the leading app developer countries.
2. As a dedicated app developer, HireFullStackDeveloperIndia has scores of certified junior/advanced/senior/developers available as a substitute for absenteeism, quality issues, productivity issues, etc.
3. Unlike freelancers, HireFullStackDeveloperIndia offers multiple engagement models depending on your budget, time zone, and engagement flexibility preferences.
4. HireFullStackDeveloperIndia has a proven track record in serving offshore clients with successful software development projects.
HireFullStackDeveloperIndia’s highly qualified and proficient developers and engineers follow the latest Google data safety norms, web security certification compliance, and community-recommended framework toolchain.
Contact HireFullStackDeveloperIndia right now for a consultation on your requirement.
Are you looking for dedicated developers? Tell us about your project and we will help in choosing the right talent!get in touch
Allow us to clarify any doubts before you hire Mobile app developers and engage our Mobile App development service:
That depends on your requirement. If the app integrates emerging complex technologies like AI and ML or IoT or the Cloud then it will still require some effort and investment. If it is a basic dynamic mobile app or cross-platform SPA then it might cost less time and money.
A user-first approach implies user persona-researched app development. Building a mere clone of a successful app is not enough if you wish to disrupt the market. You need to study the trends and follow the demands of the demographic applicable to your domain for a successful app.
No. Modern mobile app development leverages modern API-based code development to deploy apps that offer cross-platform support for a wide range of mobile applications that also serve wearable platforms supported by Android, iOS, or Windows OSs.
By adding in-demand features, highly responsive and streamlined app UI/UX, app-store optimization (ASO), and post-deployment support for technical and miscellaneous customer-facing challenges that may disrupt your business continuity
Native app development should only be undertaken when you are targeting software applications to serve users on a specific platform. It is the antithesis of cross-platform development. Native mobile app development is costlier but it can offer a smoother UX, better connectivity, and features that are not necessarily dependent on the web.
You may also like to read: